Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nothing special...

This weekend I'm at dad's place. I failed to bring my laptop, which has proven itself to be a stupid move... I could've kept editing pictures, and continued to place my order for 30 free prints at Snapfish; before they expire. Duh. Had I had my laptop, I would've been able to not one, but two things on my 101 list. Oh well. I'm already working on the tattoo idea. I just need to draw it up and stare at it for the better part of a year. I think I want to do a subliminal ode to 311. What I'm thinking of is 3 Hawaiian plumeria flowers in a bundle, with 1 hibiscus flower at the top-right, and 1 palm of a palm tree sweeping back to front on the bottom of the 4 flowers. Get it? Get it?! 3 plumerias, 1 hibiscus, 1 palm. 311! It's so subtle that if 311 does something entirely craptastically stupid that I grow to hate them with an undying passion [which will PROBABLY never happen], that I don't have a blatant 311 tattoo on my back. IT'S GENIUS I TELL YOU! :] I'm so excited.

For most of the others on my 101 list, I've come to learn that money is really sort of necessary... meaning: I need a fucking job.... still. But thanks to the economy and job market, it's really fucking hard to find one. I'm hoping that Hollywood Tans still has a position open... punching buttons on a computer can't be that difficult. Other than that, finding help wanted ads right now is just about as difficult as finding a giraffe in Lindenhurst. [For the record: Lindenhurst doesn't have a zoo... or any giraffes.]

The Presidential inaguration is coming up soon... I think it's on Tuesday? The 20th? I don't know, I'm no good at remembering dates. Though, I did remember that TODAY IS MOON'S BIRTHDAYAYAY! She's 20 now... it's weird. Now I have a few months to catch up, and be 20. There's nothing that special about turning 20 except... being 20... and not 19... and not being able to say "teen" at the end of your age... but I probably will.... I'll probably say "twenty-teen" because it'll make me feel better. :P It's weird thinking that Moon and I have been friends for just about 10 years now.

Today I'm hanging out with Jesse :D. I don't know what we're doing yet... I think tonight we're hanging with Erik. I have no clue, though.

While I'm on the computer, I should probably make a calendar so that I can do all of my 1 and 2 month commitments at the same time for my 101.

0 comments: