Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summer?@! REALLY?%#@$%

It got nice out. Very, very nice out.

Yesterday, Jesse, Ashley, and I went to Gilgo! It was so much fun, but I got terribly sunburnt! :[ I have raccoon eyes from my sunglasses! :/
On Friday, Jesse took me to see Earth by Disneynature, and it was WONDERFUL! Then afterwards, he took me out to eat at Outback! :B My favorite!! <3
Today Jesse and I were supposed to go with Ashley to Fire Island, but last night some brawl happened at her boyfriends lacrosse game and she has to go to a meeting b/c she has pictures for it, and then he surprised her with Mets tickets, so she's not hanging out at all today, which sucks. But whatevs, it happens. I'd go to see the Mets if Jesse surprised me with tickets, too!

So today, Jesse and I are going to Gilgo and his mom's coming with us, and maybe Megan, too! :] I invited Moon, but she's going to the city with her grandpa.

That's really all, there's only 23 days [including this one] left until summer vacation! :]

0 comments: