Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crazy fool.

This week has been... emotionally devastating.

Lets work our way down the list.

Saturday- Was AWESOME! Jesse and I went to Pepper with Moon, and we got super special backstage passes that not even the family of the bands get; thanks to Bret and Da Coach. So that was an altogether AWESOME day.

Sunday- I woke up and saw that Bella had diarrhea. Cleaned her up and went to Jesse's house.

Monday- Last day of school, Jesse's car failed inspection. Jesse and his dad got into an arguement. Came home, and Bella was dead. So we had to bury her. And I'm still really upset about it. I loved her so much. She was my little one. <3

Tuesday- Went to work, at 9am I got a call from Brian's school saying that he was going to the hospital because he was having chest pains and he looked pale. Then later on, at about 3:30 we mom and dad decided to admit him to stay overnight. Still recovering from Bella passing away: I was VERY stressed.

Wednesday- Brian had his tests done, nothing came up. Probably have to admit him again. Jesse and I argued. I'm having a really tough time recovering from Bella's death. Brian gets out of the hospital, so I order prints of Bella and the Pepper show, have some enlarged and frame them and put them on my wall. <3

Thursday/Today- Realize that I fucked up my payroll timesheets the past 3 weeks. Fixed the problem. Put all sorts of money away. Drive past Moon's to see the For Sale sign. :/


I'm still really upset about Bella being gone. She was too, too young. I feel terrible for not knowing that diarrhea with rodents is a really bad thing. I wish I could've helped her, I wish she didn't die. I miss her a lot, and my room's really quiet. I miss how she used to talk (grunt, really) at me, and play hide and seek, and breakdance, and play with her ears when I said "ANTENNAS... UP!" I miss my little friend, a lot. More than I should miss my rabbit. You'd think I lost a dog or something that has the stereotypical bond as "mans best friend" but Bella was my friend and I loved her so much. I still do. I miss her. My room's so empty without her. I hung up the moose that I got with Bella. It's in my car. <3

0 comments: