Monday, May 24, 2010

Teeny Tiny.

Small update, because I'm wasting time before I call my dad.


School ended. Free time galore; finally. Only 76 days until Jesse and I roadtrip to North Carolina! :D I can't wait to see Moon!

I've noticed that with my free time, came a lot of money spending. :/ Oh well. I'm reading again, finally picking up "You Suck" for the first time since last summer. Just to find out it's part of a trilogy--- it's the second part of a trilogy. So now I have to read the first, and then of COURSE I'm going to have to read the third. And if I manage to get through those, I have a BUTTLOAD of other books I can read. Which is good. Reading is inexpensive. :)

I bought the 5th season of Weeds yesterday on Amazon. Can't wait to get it, for rainy days where I can't stand to read anymore. It'll be good! :D I love that show.

The other day, Jesse came with me and I did some photos of duckies. They're cute and baby-like. It's pretty awesome.

0 comments: