Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ohh holy craaaap...

I thiink I blew my fooooot oofff!

It's been a while since I last updated. I'm at the jolly start of the Christmas season! 19 days until the big day!!

I've been really busy with school and homework and such... Even today, I've got loads of stuff to do... I just don't want to do it yet.

School's almost over, I think there's 13 days left of that. Then I get a month and a half vacation or something. A month and a half in which I'm going to Florida and the Bahamas with my love, Jesse! YAYAYAY.... I still need to tell my mom... My dad knows... I just forgot to tell my mom.

Three days before Thanksgiving, I was fired from Bally's.. Awesome. So I've been job hunting ever since. I'm qualified for training in January for Saf-T-Swim, but that place sucks. I don't want to get paid just above minimum wage to be peed on, pooped on, and vomited on. Ew. Jesse said that Citizens Campaign for the Environment is hiring, but that's a job in which I would need to collect pledges... which is hard work. But it pays well and it has to do with my major, so that'd be cool. My mom also said that she MIGHT be able to hook me up with a job at the county with her, where I might get paid $12/hr. Which is awesome. It just sucks that it's probably cubicle work. But I'll take what I can get as long as it's not Saf-T-Swim. :[

On Thanksgiving, I found out that my cousin's having a baby! Awesome! So that's exciting, but she's at high risk until the start of her first trimester because of some sort of infection she had when she was younger or something like that... so we can't get too carried away until she's taken off of high risk. But it's still exciting!

So yeah, I'm at Nancy's right now; Brian and I get to stay in Steven's room because Chuck leased a house by the Chateau La Mer. So the boys are going to stay there. And Brian and Dad are going to Aunt Diane's to pick up new furniture for the living room. Then dad's helping me with my First Aid paper on Firefighting... Which I think this is the first time my dad's ever helped me with my homework... and I'm in college.

Kristina's here... looking at everything I type.
Pce

0 comments: