Friday, December 19, 2008

What the fuck?

Bush relaxes Endangered Species Act.

I mean, lucky for us, he'll be out soon.... real soon.

Oh- and today's "Day Without a Bag Day" apparently. Meaning- don't take single use plastic bags from stores today. Get the re-useable shit, or just carry your shit out.

Oh- and today I finished this semester. Just in time for this FANTASTIC snow storm. Seriously, it's a lot of snow. I think it's the most snow we've had so far this year; which isn't saying much being that it only snowed 3x including this one.

Tonight's Jesse's Christmas show at the Spoon; too bad it won't be very Christmas-ie being that the Spoon got the crap fined out of them by ASCAP and BMI.

Whatevs, it's a relax day, I cleaned my car and everything. Let the websurf continue.

0 comments: