Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zombie Haiku?

Christmas zombie haiku? I've never written a haiku before, but I'll try, because Christopher Moore told me to!
And because I missed 6th grade, I need to put down how the fuck to format a haiku, or I'll forget:

five syllables,
seven syllables,
five syllables

Here it goes:

Dashing through the snow
Searching for another brain
Zombies ate Santa.

[Granted, that Santa is a two-syllable word...]

It started snowing today. Jesse and Erik were drinking, and apparently it had been snowing all the while, and we looked outside and there were all sorts of white shit covering my car. Totally sucked trying to dig out the car after that, and driving across town to Nancy's sucked, too. But hanging out with Jesse and Erik was very,very entertaining. We played some sort of picture game, which was hysterical. It was a lot of fun... we had a snowball fight, and Jesse and Erik played snow baseball or something like that...

ATHF is on, it's one of the episodes with the Moononites... which is interesting, because they're just computer chips giving Earth the middle finger. Frylock is stuck in Jukebox Hero mode... he's got stars in his eyes. [Line courtesy of ATHF] TV Sucks; I'm going to bed.... I'm going to try to sleep in tomorrow, last night kind of sucked.


Hasta la bye bye.

0 comments: