Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daycare?

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

---
This weekend, mom and I are babysitting Reid. We're encroaching on the final hours of this endeavor, and I'm exhausted. It's hard running after a 1&1/2 year old all weekend. Last night I think I slept the longest in ages! I fell asleep at 9:30 and woke up this morning at 9. :]

I've been working on the little things of my 101, simply because I've been so busy and run-down that the big stuff is too hard to conquer right now. I've complemented another 2 strangers recently, and this morning I was working on adding pictures to my iTunes. I'll update my 101 when I get around to it.

I can't handle how tired I've been lately. I mean, shiiit. I bought Wall-E last weekend, and still haven't found the time to watch the whole thing. :[ Arright, I gotta help mom with the baby. :/

0 comments: