Sunday, March 1, 2009

nothing exciting...

...except for the 8-14 inches of snow Long Island is supposed to get tonight/tomorrow. Maybe Suffolk will cancel classes? Wishful thinking, I know. But if classes are not canceled... there's a good chance I won't be showing up to any of them anyway. Life>School.

I haven't been able to photograph/draw/art anything lately... which blows. My excuse for the photography is the constant snowy/crap weather that makes for cold hands. And, for everything else: I've been busy. While I have the free time, I should probably be typing more of my rough draft for Contemporary Global Literature.... but I can't think anymore.

Last night, Jesse had a show at the Spoon. I did my Lit. essay the whole time. It's not due until next Monday... but, Lord knows what will pop up this week.

Apparently- today was the Album Art deadline for Jesse's band. Wonder what will come of that...

Oh-OH! Friday- WATCHMEN comes out in iMAX! WHOO! I'm pumped! Yesterday, Moon and I went to see Coraline. I honestly don't know what it was about. I should look it up, because I was confused throughout the entire movie.

0 comments: