Sunday, September 27, 2009

Godspeak.

So, my Aunt's in town... which means that Godspeak will be magnified significantly in my house... because first my aunt will be here for a week, then my grandmother for an additional week and a half. At one point, they'll overlap. Don't get me wrong, I love them... but I HATEHATEHATE Godspeak. It's irritating. I'm a student in scientific studies, so I'm not quick to assume or blindly put my faith to an old dude in white clothes (and I know this for a fact because that's what God looks like in Scribblenauts, and Scribblenauts=law). Also, because 9 times out of 10, they don't want to hear that I'm not interested or I disagree on these beliefs. They'll continue to shove it down my throat.


So the upcoming weeks will be fun! ESPECIALLY because I have a bajillion exams and papers due and not too much time to do them. It'll be great!

Next weekend's Michael's baptism and I can't wait to see the little munchkinhead! <3

Jesse's birthday was yesterday, so I bought him a Wii. But I gave it to him a few weeks ago, so that he'd have time to situate it before his birthday. :)

Other than that, nothing's really new.
Oh! Went to Jesse's aunt's bridal shower this morning/afternoon, and the party favor was REALLYFREAKINGCOOL: it was a glass-blown pen.

Entirely impractical for use in college life, but ITS SO FREAKING COOL LOOKING! Worth the impraticality~! (<-not a word, and I don't care!)

Only a little while longer before I leave PC for Mac. AND I CANT WAIT! <3

Surfing without homicide is always a good thing.

0 comments: