Friday, September 18, 2009

Jennifer's Body

Today, Jesse and I saw "Jennifer's Body" with Megan Fox.

And I really wish the writers had given the movie a different name. It is hella awkward telling people that I'm going to see "Jennifer's Body" or asking for tickets to see "Jennifer's Body".

Anywho, all in all it was a good movie. It wasn't scary at ALL, which is always a plus because I'm a puss. And it was kind of funny... but mostly interesting. It was about a high school cheerleader (Jennifer, duh.) who becomes a succubus and I fear if I say more I'll screw up the whole thing.

But it was cool. Looking back on it I like it more and more, but while I was watching it, I felt disappointed. I'd buy it on DVD, though. It was terribly entertaining.
...then I'll be telling people that I bought "Jennifer's Body" see how awkward that is for a girl to say?!

I'd give it a solid 7/10. It could've been better, more in depth... but I liked it!
If you go to see it expect weird, not scary. Because it is weird, not scary.

0 comments: