Saturday, September 27, 2008

Is it a break, or procrastination?

I'm taking a break from the 4 paper I just wrote... My brain hurts. but not only from the papers. Probably also from the fact that last night I was really drunk. Really. So I get to deal with my hangover... which isn't that bad, it's just a headache.

Yesterday was Jesse's birthday, so he had his friends come over his house, and we all drank ourselves into oblivion. It was a lot of fun. We were drunk, some were stoned, and we were watching the Presidential Debate... or at least trying to. We're such party animals. Bobby brought White Castle, though, which was great. For some reason I decided that eating my White Castle burger box was a great idea. You know, fiber for the day. So, yeah, we tried to pay attention to politics, even though the only thing I got out of the whole debate was Sen. McCain comparing the height of Asians to the height of Americans, for some reason. We all thought that was funny. We watched the debate, and then put on The Yellow Submarine. Party Animals. Haha, that's okay, we had fun. I almost died laughing like, a hundred times. I woke up this morning, and I'm pretty sure I was still drunk. Walking was a difficult task. But I got lucky, I didn't have to vomit or anything. I did good. :D

I'm watching The Muppets Take Manhattan right now, it just took me the length of the movie, V for Vendetta to write 3 papers. I'm trying to get all of my homework done before tomorrow so I can just relax all day tomorrow. But since I'm taking a break right now, I don't know if I'll go back to doing homework because my brain hurts so bad. I don't know. I'm not interesting today. I blend in with today's weather... overcast, grey and blaaaand.

0 comments: