Sunday, September 21, 2008

There's a Rumbly in My Tumbly...

I'm so hungry right now... but there's nothing to eat here. :[

Moon is home for the weekend, so I got to hang out with her for most of the day yesterday, which made me so excited! We got bagels and went to the park and got chased by bees. Then we went over to Sean's house, and hung out over there for the majority of the day playing Rock Band 2. And we watched funny videos making fun of Palin, and stuff. It was a lot of fun. I'm excited to go to visit Moon upstate at her school. [And sit on the big green chair, duh.]

Yesterday my mom had the block BBQ. It was pretty awesome. It was fun to see everyone on the block together. We apparently got some new neighbors... they're really nice. One of them, Jackie, is a high school teacher and a swim coach. It was like seeing myself in the future... it was weird. I saw Courtney, and her foot after the surgery. Poor Courtney, she's been hobbling around for 3 weeks, and has at least 6 more to go.

Yesterday Jesse was recording for the whole day. They recorded one of the tracks for the album, and I listened to it and it sounded really good. He did a great job, and so did Erik on the tracking. So, I didn't see him until around 8:30 at night, which sucked. But it happens. I saw him after, and that's all that matters.

So now I'm here at my dad's, contemplating if I want to stay awake or go back to sleep. If I stay awake I've got to do my homework and such. If I go back to sleep, well... then I'm asleep. Oh the dilemmas of life!

Dad bought me my new comforter set yesterday. Now my room is almost complete! I just need to buy a pillow, and then I'll be ALMOST DONE! I need to still build/get a skateboard rack. I think building one would be more beneficial for me, rather than spending $40+ that I don't have. So I gotta get on that... I just have to figure out how... But after the skateboard rack is up, I'm done! :D My new room is friggen AWESOME. I want to see if I can get some Jim Henson Muppet posters/pictures or something... it'd be awesome to have that around my room. :D

0 comments: