Sunday, October 26, 2008

On a Sunday morning...

So, the two weeks from Hell are over. GOOD. Now I get to start another two loong weeks. But, maybe being off from work on Halloween will help speed it along a little bit; especially since it's payday.

On Friday, Jesse's brother came in from Boston. We all ate pizza and played Music Scene It?. Then yesterday, we went over by the brand new Tanger Outlets in Deer Park, and looked around there for the second time. They have a PacSun outlet that's mundo cheap! And they've got a lot of beach stores that are still awaiting to be open. Today, Jesse, Erik, and I are going out to the city at around 12-ish. We're going to see Pepper at the Fillmore at Irving Plaza, so we're going to hang out in the city until 7 when the concert starts. I just formatted my memory card, and charged up my battery, so maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll have some DeviantArt worthy photos to FINALLY update my account.

Today I joined 'Twitter' which is like Facebook, only without the narcissism and you only get to work with one-liners. It's pretty cool... except nobody I know has it... so I'm kind of lonely on there. I'm doing what I can to stop using Facebook... this is my weening period. Haha.

Wednesday is my Stars and Constellations test in Astronomy for the Fall and Winter sky... and I do believe that it is quite difficult to just name one star out of a million, and put a constellation together out of nowhere... but I'm getting good at it.

It's time for me to get ready to go to the city. It's 9:11, and we're leaving for the train at 11:45... and I'm a girl so I should prob. get a head start on the guys. AHAHAHAHANOTFUNNY.

0 comments: