Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thanks, A Lot PETA....

Nah, I'm just kidding... there's like a 90% chance that PETA didn't have anything to do with this....

"Huge, Freed Pet Pythons Invade Florida"
"Fla. Scientists Hunt Predatory Pythons"

"The ecological outlook is equally grim. Second only to habitat loss, invasive species are a leading cause of species endangerment and extinction both in the United States and worldwide. Almost half of the species on the U.S. endangered species list are threatened wholly or partly by introduced species. Steven A. Williams, director of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, calls invasive species the number one environmental threat to the United States."

Last night, when I was out with Jesse at Looney Tunes to meet Pete Best, I overheard John and Jaime talking about these pythons that John saw a special on, on the History Channel or something. John was saying that these pythons are growing big enough to expand their jaws to be wide enough to fit over adult male bodies. So, those of whom are in the Everglades, could possibly be taken in their sleep by these gigantic pythons.

John was also talking about Polar Bears and Brown Bears beginning to mate, creating the world's largest, most ferocious bear... ever. But apparently, this is old news...


Anywho, Jesse and I met Pete Best last night. He was the original drummer of the Beatles. He was alll buisness. Seriously. But that's okay, we got to hang out with the entertaining cast of Looney Tunes, and it was a fun night out with my love <3.

Tonight I have work. Boooo! And, tomorrow's going to be one of those long days again. But! I don't have work! YAAY!

So, I think I'm done... there's nothing really new and exciting left... well, other than that Jesse bought Bella a leash! I CAN WALK MAH BUNNAY!! :D
Ok, now I'm done.

0 comments: