Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weeeekend.

Tomorrow starts a whole new week :], thankfully. Last week was the week from hell. Seriously. On Monday a "patron" at Ballys threatened to "hunt me down", Tuesday I reported it, and the patron tried to follow me home. Wednesday, I relished the day off, but had to take two tests :[, Thursday, I had to take the rest of my Music midterm, and then I went to work, where I found out that the patron's membership is only being revoked for a week for now. Then on Friday, I went to 1st Precinct to file charges, so that they could do nothing and send me to the Courthouse in Central Islip, so that they could do nothing and send me back to the Police, so I called 1st Precinct and asked what I had to do, and they sent me to 3rd Precinct because the incident happened in their jurisdiction. So I filed the paperwork and everything.

On the brightside, at the start of my weekend, I got to wash my car [inside & out], and help mom rake leaves. But, last night I got sick because I got a pumpkin latte from 7-11, because I wanted to get an Obama cup, and the latte made me very sick. The latte and some cookies served as my dinner at 9pm, which is why and how I got sick. Jesse was there and he was taking care of me <3. Last night the Islanders lost. Sucks. But I got to go to my dad's house and hang with him for a while to pick up the Suffolk County firefighting handbook thing. I found out then that my dad's the only Obama supporter in his household. So Jesse and I told him to stay strong, haha.

And today is Sunday. I have lots of stuff to do today. I need to start writing my paper for First Aid on firefighting, I need to start writing my Psychology papers, and I need to study for Wednesday Astronomy test. And, I need to study my constellations... there's going to be a test on that, soon, too. :[

I have no political banter for today. But the Election sure is a hot topic. And I only notice, because I'm finally old enough to vote, and this is my first election! :D I didn't notice if there was any commotion during the Bush election, though now I know that there was a buttload of commotion because the babbling idiot technically shouldn't have been elected.

0 comments: