Thursday, July 9, 2009

Robots in your eyes.


So I went to see Transformers (part DEUX) today with Jesse. And it was AWESOME! It was violent and wonderful and just a little bit gory. (Enough to make me cringe a little.) Oh! And it had some SUSPENCE OOOOOH! AHHHHHH! So yeah, it was great! I walked out of the movie theater feeling like a 7 year old usually feels after watching some serious episodes of Power Rangers. I totally was hoping that my car was a robot.


That's when you know that you made a good movie: when the watchers feel like 7 year olds afterwards. (Unless the viewer is from 5-9 years old... then it doesn't count) Like.. 300. Totally made me feel like I should be kicking Persian ass. Just like how Power Rangers made me feel like I should be kicking the asses of those grey dudes.


So, anyway; great movie, I'd see it again in a heartbeat!
Speaking of great movies, Watchmen comes out on DVD on the 21st! YAY!
AAAND, Jesse and I and a couple of friends are planning on seeing Bruno tomorrow! +10 for funny buisness.

So yeah. Transformers=great.

Tomorrow's beachy goodness with friends. Then some serious Austrian fashionista-ness.

0 comments: