Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet Cheeks!


So I knew there was something about 7/14 that struck me as special, as I wrote it down a billion times at work.

I knew today would be a great day. Work was good, lots of food and I finished my shit from last month. Then I got home, checked my Facebook and found out Kristina's in labor. SWEET.

Went to the beach, and a 26 foot long shark washed up on East Gilgo/West Overlook. Jesse, Robbie (Jesse's cousin), and I walked a mile to investigate the huge friggen shark. Awesome! During the mile walk, I found a dollar floating in the water. NICE. Put it in my wallet and found $10 more that I didn't think was in my wallet.

Get home, shower, go to dinner and get a call from dad saying that Kristina gave birth to a healthy baby boy!!!! :D :D :D

Tomorrow evening I'm going to go visit the hospital to meet my new baby cousin!
Keri-Ann took pictures, and I can't wait to see him for myself! He doesn't have a name yet, but I still love him!

0 comments: