Sunday, August 9, 2009







So, I'm home from the West, now. I got home this morning at 9:40am. The trip was so fun! We went to San Jose for a night, then over to Reno for two days. Reno was so much fun, we got to hang out with Del Mar, of whom are all very very nice. We were invited back for January to go snowboarding and play a couple of shows with them. Bud Gaugh invited us personally to go snowboarding this winter with them at Lake Tahoe. Everything was so cool. After we were done at Reno, we went over to Santa Monica, California. It was beautiful! It was like the Coney Island of the west, only much much cleaner. It was wonderful! The only thing I wish we could've done was gone to Lake Tahoe. But we couldn't go because we didn't have enough time :(. I'm excited to go back. We're going to do a week of shows, and then a week of play. And, beforehand I'll learn to snowboard so I don't end up rolling down the slopes. This trip was definitely the MOST fun weekend I have EVER had. It was even better than the weekend cruise to the Bahamas. Being able to hang out with Del Mar and be referred to by them as "friends" was just an awesome feeling. We were introduced as the "friends from New York". It was great.

0 comments: