Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beaker's Aviators

:)


He's so suave.
Chillin' with Jesse and Erik tonight.

Went to Barnes and Noble before, bought "The Buddha Said..." by Osho. The 46ways... book was $40. BAG THAT. I'm going to read this one, and then Gandhi's book on non-violence.

Made more of Jesse's Rasta scarf today... switched to yellow. Knitting is hard.
Tomorrow will be filled with work and studying and band practicings. AWESOME.

Then Thursday will be filled with exams and paper-writing. SUPERDUPER. Friday, will be fun-filled, however. Working until 2, and then getting ready for Jesse's show at C.W. Post's Tilles Center. (Apparently Gavin DeGraw played there recently..)
Saturday will involve longboarding!
Sunday will, too! That, and paper-writing.

I've been feeling less of an urge to go on Facebook, and more of an urge to write about stupid shit in my life. Once narcissistic website to another. Well, I guess writing is better... Works on the brain more than staring at people's drunken photographs.

I want to put a book together of my photos over the years... I can't keep printing up individuals and try to slap them into an album, my room would be FILLED with albums. I'll probably pick 1,000 of my favorites (I have a lot of photos) and throw them into a bound book. It'd be nice.

I've been a lot calmer lately. Meditating is nice, so is yoga. I like the discipline in yoga, and strength exercising. I know that I can go when I want to, but I don't because I know it's best for me. It's helping me to discipline myself... As you can see, I'm not fully disciplined-- I'm on the computer writing random shit about myself instead of studying for my Geology exam on Thursday.

... I'm a work in progress.

P.S. Remind me to never use spell check on this thing... the highlights are annoying.

1 comments:

Jesse said...

beaker pervails!