Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grind

I just realized that it's been a little over a year since I've started this rant-space.

Really, it's a rant-space being that nothing useful is ever posted here... it's more or less like a public journal. It makes no sense, really.

I just watched "It's A Wonderful Life" with Jesse. It always brings me to tears with it's happy ending... every time!

I was reading Jason Mraz's tweets and journal -- FreshnessFactorFiveThousand.blogspot.com, and saw that he talks about "Be Love", found it interesting and looked it up: It's amazing. It's really zen-like, calm, and non-violent. Definitely something I need at the moment, because stress has made me a violent, angry, neurotic mess. It's horrible. So, I'm hoping to find solace with Be Love, I will look into it's 'handbook' 64 Ways to Practice Nonviolence and hope that it brings me what I need. I think it will. Jason Mraz seems to be one of the more zen-like people I've ever seen... hopefully it works for me.
I need something to keep me calm, cool, and collected. Something I can find within myself, a change in lifestyle if you will. And Jesus is not the answer.
Three cheers for Be Love! Keep your fingers crossed. I can't keep my temper as short as it's been... (I almost decked somebody that decided that feeding the deer at the beach was a great idea. It's not. It's also illegal, because that's what attracts them to cars. And then they get run over and die. Vicious cycle.)


0 comments: