Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To the New Year!

Starting this year off with a blast, I spent the last three days home, sick. Today and yesterday I called in to work, and stayed home and did NOTHING. Tomorrow I have to go in for the full day, and then work until Friday. Lamelame. But I'm starting to feel better as I've eaten almost nothing for the past 3 days, but cough drops. And drank nothing but tea, water, and Emergen-C.
But, Jesse's been taking very good care of me. :] <3

Yesterday I was stuck watching the new Andy Dick movie, as I only get Comedy Central on the TV in my room, and that was what was on at 10 in the morning... I have to say, it was awful.
Then, I played my Nintendo DS for the remainder of the day, and most of today. I bought UP on iTunes and watched that; it still makes me cry, but it also makes me laugh. :3

Oh, and:

0 comments: