Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beech.


Today Jesse and I are going to the beach. What was supposed to be an awesome sunny day, turned out to be a unfortunately cloudy day. :[ But I'm convinced that it's going to get sunny again, because as of 7:30 this morning, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Plus, the weather report said it was supposed to get nice out again today, after the morning clouds pass. But I don't care, more clouds= less people on the beach. Much like when I went on Father's day. (See picture) It was so cool being the only one on the beach except for the surfers. Especially since it wasn't below freezing that day, like on other empty beach days.

Then, later, we're not going to go to the 311 concert due to lack of funds; but we're going to chill with some friends instead. We'll catch another 311 show sometime this summer. From what it seems, they'll be touring again soon. Jesse got big news for Hazmat Bay that they're going to announce later, and I'm real tempted to leak. But I won't.

Tomorrow is supposed to downpour, and I'm starting to feel the very unwelcomed cool breeze in the air, which is making me kind of upset because I want to go to the beach!!! >:[
So, we'll see what happens with the whole beach thing... It could be worse. I've been there in worse, much worse. Like when Moon and I skipped school on just about the CRAPPIEST day of the school year and decided to go to the beach and the mall instead. We ended up walking up and down Robert Moses as it was pouring. It was a good time. Wet, but good.

Now to meet up with my schmoopy <3 and go to the beach! :]
And, I do see a trip to Montauk Point in the near future... it's been a while. :/

0 comments: