Saturday, June 27, 2009

LAME! LAMELAMELAME!

I'm really upset that Michael Jackson died. Like... really. I was one of maybe 4 in-the-closet Michael Jackson fans on Long Island.

I mean, I guess I need to look on the bright side, now he's in a place where the media can't touch him.

His music has kept me busy for many Halloweens. (You know, the music video marathons.) May he find peace. Maybe he and Elvis will exchange dance moves that way when others join them in the 'afterlife', we can all have a large, choreographed dance-off.

M.J., you'll be deeply missed.
Rest in Peace, your Majesty.
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009
"In our darkest hour, in our deepest despair, will you still care? Will you be there? In my trials and my tribulations, through our doubts and frustrations, in my violence, in my turbulence; through my fear and my confessions, in my anguish and my pain; through my joy and my sorrow, in the promise of another tomorrow: I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart."

0 comments: