Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hurr.



Just because I'm a loser. My boyfriend not only tweeted to PNut from 311. But received a tweet FROM PNut of 311. This... is awesome. (311 is really hard to get in touch with... trying to get a response from Nick Hexum is damn near impossible.)

In other news, the upper supervisors at work are really really happy with my work, which is exciting. This one lady, Linda, keeps messing with me, but I don't care because all of the supervisors love what I'm doing and are recognizing it and complimenting me on it-- and nobody cares about her work. :3

Last night Jesse and I watched "A Christmas Story", what an amazing movie!! :)

And, I watched a YouTube video of a squid using coconut shells for shelter. Vertebrate animals aren't the only ones to know how to use tools. :)
Rock on, Squidward!


0 comments: