Friday, December 11, 2009

Shiny and new...

I just enabled Blogger's 'updated' posting option. It has a jump break thingamajigger, and I've been trying to figure out how to use it! It's pretty nifty, though, because now that text/video problem I have been having-- it's no more! Problem solved! :]

This afternoon, Jesse and I decorated our first Christmas tree at his house. We are recycling the plastic that the glass ornaments came in and didn't kill the tree-- it's fake! :] We had a lot of fun decorating it!

Then came home, to talk to mom... She's been mass-producing her homemade Bailey's. I'm sure there's copyright infringement happening, but I don't think she cares.

My job is missing money. A lot of money. So the end of this year will be a gigantic scramble to pay people and/or find the missing money. (Which won't happen-- there's too much missing) Oh, well. It's not my problem.

Mom tried to get all political on me. I politely declined.


And this morning, I was PSYCHIC.
Ready?
This morning I woke up, and Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song was IMMEDIATELY stuck in my head. Now mind you, at 6AM, I don't know what day it is or even where I am half the time, so I definitely didn't know that tonight is the beginning of Hanukkah until I looked at Facebook and loudly asked myself "HOW DID I KNOW THAT?!"
THEN- On my way to work, I was listening to Weezer, and started thinking about how they've been selling Weezer Snuggies with their Raditude CD, and how AWESOME it would be to get a Weezer Snuggie. I get to work and one of my co-workers starts talking about how she bought all of her grandkids Snuggies for Christmas. Again, I loudly asked myself, "HOW DID I KNOW THAT?!"

Yep. I was a psychic for like.. two hours. I should've bought a lotto ticket, but I didn't think that far in advance.

Work was work, and then I conquered the LIE for the first time by myself (I'm a very nervous driver) which was exciting because I didn't die. THEN, I BACKED INTO A PARKING SPOT, without hitting anything. (Again, nervous driver-- we seldom drive backwards)

THIS JUST IN- Jesse updated the Hazmat Bay Myspace, and it looks AWESOME!
He did a great job with it! It looks great!! I'm glad he did it, because if he relied on anybody else it would've taken another eternity...

Okay, I'm done... bye.

1 comments:

Jesse said...

your site looks great my love! im so proud of you, your so artsy :)