Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Audrey Hepburn's big toe says hi.

I'm in school right now. I got out of my politics class mundo early... Like 2 minutes into class, early. Sucks that I have to stay, but that's life. Tomorrow is going to be somewhat action packed. I'm going to buy Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit for my xbox360. Which is AWESOME. Then, I'll start doing homework, and I'll drop Jesse off at school. Upon my finishing homework, I'm going to do work for Hazmat Bay. I'll continue that until it's done or the day ends... whichever comes first. If I don't finish it all tomorrow, I'm going to continue to do it either next Thursday or next Friday... whichever day I end up at my house. Hopefully, it'll all get done tomorrow. But if not, it's no big deal. I have to stop at Staples to buy printer ink because I need to photocopy maps for the next Geography quiz.

Today I have to apply for Stony Brook.... maybe I can do that now?


...- I'll be back!.

0 comments: