Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Okey dokey then...

I applied to Stony Brook just now... I hope I get in! I don't see why I wouldn't... I'm currently at a 3.4 cumulative GPA not including this semester, which I need to get my ass in gear on. I need to make up all of my Western Civilization homeworks and work on my Geography homeworks. I want to try to get everything done perfectly. To up my GPA. I want to leave Suffolk under the Dean's list if that's possible from a current cumulative GPA of 3.4? Well, if it is possible, I want to do it! I want to try to get on the Dean's list this semester. I did it during my first semester here, so I don't see why I can't do it again.

Last night, Jesse played at Da Funky Phish. They did a St. Patrick's day thingie, Jesse said they did really well, which I'm very proud of them for. They didn't get in until 1:15am. I didn't go. I'm not the biggest fan of Da Funky Phish... it scares me. Also, it started at 10:30pm, and I had an early class this morning.

Today Jesse and I are hanging out <3. He needs to apply to Stony Brook when we get to his house. I was going to stop and get my laptop and bring it to his house so we could apply at the same time to get it done faster, but I'm already done with my application. So that made time minimal. :] He needs to spackle a little bit more when we get to his house, and then I think we're going out to eat for his mom's birthday. She already got her birthday present from us; we got her a blue iPod nano. It's the month of the iPods. Teri got one, Dad got one, and now this Saturday, mom will have one! :D I hope she likes it.

I'm bored.... I'm going to see if there's any websurfing I can do.
Hasta la bye-bye.

0 comments: