Sunday, March 29, 2009

lots o' stuff.

I never knew that there were that many networking websites for musicians. I just set up like 4 of them this morning for Hazmat Bay. But it's good, because now Jesse and Erik don't have to worry about it, because there's this one website : ArtistData that updates EVERYTHING at the same time. :D I feel almost like a manager... even though I'm not.

Last night HMB played at Da Funky Phish. They played an hour long set, and it was their best performance yet! I'm so proud of them! They got some networking on for a radio station with 14,000 listeners, so they'll do an interview on that via phone, and when the album comes out they'll do an in-person interview. I'm so proud, they grow up so fast! Hehe.

On Friday morning, Jesse and Erik did an interview on Uncharted Waves/ OWWR radio station. They did really well!

That's about it. My brother is friends with a bunch of asshats... And, I love Jesse!

0 comments: